Africa’s oil and gas potential will grow significantly over the next two decades, driven by population growth, urbanization and the emergence of a wealthier middle class on the continent. Africa is endowed with natural resources that are changing the global energy landscape. There is no doubt that Africa remains open for exploration by oil and gas companies.
Join us at the 7th Africa Gas Forum to unpack and hear our industry experts present and discuss:
- Gas Roadman to 2030 – developing a Gas Masterplan
- The natural gas revolution in Southern Africa: A changing energy landscape
- Gas in the Just Energy Transition amidst Net-Zero 2050 Commitments
- Southen Africa as a Hydrogen Economy: How it can solidify its right to win?
- A lack of legal certainty deferring investment in the Gas sector in South Africa
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG): Southern Africa’s next big export opportunity
- Gas infrastructure is critical to enable the gas economy in Africa. How do we progress?
- Integrated energy solutions for Africa: The role for gas in power generation and the gas potential in Africa
IGUA-SA Members qualify for a 5% discount to exhibit or register to attend the conference – please mention IGUA-SA Member in the comments section on the registration form.
Come join us: